Sod Work Today I'm going ..........

17 Posts | Latest reply on 20/09/2012 12:41:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im going for a very efficient  bike ride to the  Elan Valley for some mind cleansing  . good for the soul work resumes tomorrow lol Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope the mind is now thoroughly cleansed Chilli Thumbs Up Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Is thinking that That is sound advice to yourself... Even worst case scenario's don't seem so bad when you've ridden them out... Liking your style and taking a leaf out the Chilli Book of "How to.." and will be doing something good for my Soul.. Wednesday afternoon.. everything else Wednesdayish can wait Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't beat a spot of nookie in the afternoon...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Agree absolutely
One week in four I work 1.30 pm till 10pm...bit of a bummer in many ways   But...last week it meant I got out on my bike 3 mornings before having to turn up at the epicentre of moaning, complaining customers....what a difference that morning blast on my bike makes cos I get a blast of endorphins too...turns me from madam misery guts into miss bright, chirpy, lets sort this out Big smile   Back to normal this week though Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

wasn't agreeing with you xk.....although I don't actually disagree LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchickeelicious

I totally agree too XK.. although seeing as there is a distinct lack of nookie on a Wedensday Afternoon.. which is definately good for my Soul.. then I shall be saying "stuff it" to everything else and going awanderingonemebikelike...

Think Minnie hit the nail on the head too.. I'm much nicer.. calmer and more able to do things if I've been out on her lushness before dealing with the crap that turns me into either a vile tempered cow or leaves me in tears... Didn't really think about it like that until I read the above.. 

The World Is A Brighter Place because of Bikes!!

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm glad the penny has finally dropped RCL Wink   I've been telling you this  (above advice) for months now Approve   Just do it girl, and everyone else who has a bike Thumbs Up   Just get out on it, if you don't enjoy riding your bike Ermm   Then you're not doing it right LOL   Well done Chilli Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Agree with you all, I used to work silly long hours chasing the golden dollar, but then something snapped and I thought yes sod it. Now I work a lot less hours lot less money as well (of course) but been the best decission I have made, now work to live and not live to work.   I now feel hard done to if work every day not used to it anymore, much prefer to have 3 to 4 days off a week, even if I do work every week day just do few hours.   Works for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Who else has decided to swag work for a bit of two wheel pleasure ,surely it's not just me ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I'm going to work Unhappy   .....but it's a beautiful morning and I'm going on my bike....only 20 miles today but that will set me up reet Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ive been on the sick since mid april but cant ride cus i stuffed my shoulder.  I have all the time and now the sun but cant ride my bikes                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My shoulder's still cack from Friday night kiss :-/ ,got to get a scan hey Ho ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Jancbr6rr's Profile
Jancbr6rr

In: Derbyshire
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

All self inflicted Chilli lol...we should call it 'alcohol shoulder' thats the new medical term for it Wink                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chilli?> My sorted lass! Get yrself down t'Friskney!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

XK.. have been meaning to ask... 

Have you lost some of the letters from your keyboard and replaced some of them with spares from another... 

Anyhooooooooooooo... 

Thank you ChilliD for I had an absolutely bloody marvelously wickedly lush time this afternoon on my bike!! And may just skive off tomorrow too!! 

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehah!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have all the right letters, but not necessarily in the right order!LOL       *with a nod to Eric Morcambe*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 842 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption