known route for mod2 test in leics

8 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2012 23:21:17 by andydobby | Go to original / last post
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

does anyone know the route the instructors use for mod 2 test in leicester..ive only been to leicester a couple of times (and that was in a car and it was a night mare)starting my direct access on 25th of this month and would like an advantage for my final test..
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

look in profiles for sweeny todd he will know hes an instructor Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi, it varies depending on road traffic etc, if road works are around they tend to avoid them they wont want you sitting in trafic for half of the test period. See what i can find out.                                                                                                                                                                             
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

hi again ,sweeny ,remember me...lol

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

hiya how you doing,, PM sent                                                                                                                                                                             
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

just passed my theory ,got married day after ,had a day off ,then christened my child on the sunday ..was glad to be back at work on monday...i needed the rest...                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Are you DAS course in Leicester?
Cos if you are you'll have ridden the possible routes so many times, that by the day you do the mod 2, you'll know those roads better than where you live Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

hi minnie.
my instructor is based in oakham ,but the nearest test centres are leics and peterborough..i think
dobby

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1203 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption