fuel injector light CBR600F2

4 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2012 22:43:29 by photoresolution | Go to original / last post
photoresolution's Profile
photoresolution

In: Swansea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My fuel injector light along with the Hiss light keeps coming on when I'm riding, it losses power for a second or two then kicks back in, is this down to fuel contamination or something more serious.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi sounds like an issue with the transponder key. if you have another key then try thaf and see if the problem goes away.                                                                                                                                                                              
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Check you battery ( Charge replace if not done for a while ) and check the rectifyer its nothing to do with Fuel the FI light is part of the system checks it does while checking the HISS.   The bike is losing power I had it once when I left the key in and ignition on over night had to change the battery and it was fine again.   Same thing can happen if the rectifyer is on its way out it either over charges and everything goes pop or under charges and things cut out you can sometimes tell by watching the headlight to see if the beam is going dim and then strong while in tick over and under some revs                                                                                                                                                                             
photoresolution's Profile
photoresolution

In: Swansea

Thanks for the advice, I tried the key and thought it worked but started again, the probelem then got worse and the ignition button wouln't start cause the Hiss light was not coming on, turned out to be a loose connection when the AA mechanic removed my Alarm, Thanks for the advice. Gareth                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption