Hello again

12 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2012 22:27:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi all nice to be back.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Welcome back  CG Hug   Lovely to see you again Big smile   As you can see I'm back too   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome back CG, back to finish your knitting are we?LOLHug.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

DIPS!!!!! welcome back Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks for the welcomes, Emzed nice to see you back again, often wondered how you were keeping. Gosh seems a long time since I left my car and trailer at yours for the Farmyard rally.   I am still knitting my poodle toilet roll holders for the Poppy Bazaar Old Red, also still in touch with Numb Skull Norman, Plastic Mable and ChaVbot. Oh yeah and still go down the community centre for bingo and beetle drive.   Umm might have to let the old timers on here have an up date, what do your reckon would you like one. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome back
jump in enjoy Wink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

The dippy one is back wahooooo :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Seems like ya never gone away...welcome back DipsHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Well suppose I didn't really go away Wills, just remained in the background for a while as a standard member.
Been spending time trying to keep chaVbot, Mavis, Plastic Mabel and Numb Skull Norman in order and doing some knitting, I am surprised you hadn't spotted me on the T.V I was one of those ladies knitting shredded wheat in the advert.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Typical Dips - in n out; in n out Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi CG nice to see you back :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

W B C G                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption