For all the wannabe rock gods!

22 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2007 08:38:36 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

First of all, i'd like to say good evening to you all. Especially the, what i like to call ghost riders. Our little band of 300 hangers on down there at the bottom of the page. I hope you've all had a nice day. It's never to late to spend 99p well it might be if your number 10,001Big smile  I know i've had a nice day anyway, Except for the speeding ticket that just dropped on the doorstep. R&B gets more expensive every year. wish it had been raining on the way home. LOL still, i'm not going to let that get me down. I appear to have digressed from what i was so excited about. Well what i've brought you all here this evening for is this. It is not speeded up in anyway and there is no CGI envolved. Just if your learning rock guitar, this is what your aspiring towards sonny!Cool .............I THANK YOU!!  http://www.deanguitars.com/speed_lives_mab.wmv                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

excellent m8 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

amazing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There just isn't the words.....     How many different guitars did he play?                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Same guitar all done in one shot!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I do beg your puddin. It is a dean guitars promo. He must have done loads of takes!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I was going to say,I noticed two guitars.Wonder just how many takes it took to do that promoConfused? Wish I could play one like that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sure theres only 2,c'mon B.B, a prize for the best answer???                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Awesome!! guitarist, I like a man who's good with his hands Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Awesome!! guitarist, I like a man who is good with his hands Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

heard you the first time KWAK                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol blonde moment, I was on the wrong page so it didn't show up and I thought it hadn't posted so I reposted it.   Have asked admin to delete my duplicate post but the rest won't make sense if they do (nowt new there then) lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I counted 3 guitars Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducst4's Profile
Ducst4

In: Edinburgh

Nice (ish) guitars - shame about the guitarist - Style advisor anyone ? Rudi Schenker has nothing to fear in the fashion stakes.   Bloody awful dubbing - Eminor arpeggio sounds like Cmajor. Guitar promo shows 3 different guitars with exactly the same sound ??? should be  line6 promo.   If you want real sweep-picked arpeggios I suggest you go to you-tube and type in Yngwie Malmsteen, G3, Dragonforce etc. In fact go for dragonforce "operation ground and pound" and fwd wind to the guitar solo - enjoy Big smile   I'll bring my Ibanez ( Real Guitar Thumbs Up) To RnB next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

As long as his fingers work I don't much care what he looks like, tho I agree his hair was a bit naff, maybe I should knit him one of my blonde wigs  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only his fingers??Raise your standards girl,lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hey Ducst4 I should buy myself another drum kit and we could have a jam sometime.  Anyone else on the forum musically minded or are you girls just gonna be groupies lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got a whole bag of perccussion,kinda play the penny whistle and do a mean Doowop,can i play,pleeaasee,lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I'm sure you can join our motley crew (now there was a crap band) lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1184 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption