pilly day down south

8 Posts | Latest reply on 17/09/2012 01:07:15 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey guys theres a few of us riders going to brightonia so where are the pillys off the site that want a lift lets have a southern softies day out                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Nice one Baz :)                                                                                                                                                                              
alfarogers's Profile
alfarogers

In: London

Hi Bazza.  Thankis for this - you've guessed it - I'd love to ride pilly to brighton or wherever.  But, being totally blind, I really need picking up either from home or from somewhere where I can get to easily.  I live in West London, W12.  Can anyone help?  Bazza...I don't think you realise quie how difficult it is for me to get somewhere like one of the southern meets - this is the problem.  Hope you understand.
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

hi alfa i do understand your problem and i will do my best to find a rider in your area but sorry i cant make any garentees for volunteers                                                                                                                                                                             
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

it really nice to see that we are getting response from members shame there all from north of watford gap                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

My Pilly seat is vacant for this event, if there is any pilly who wants to go to Brightona on the Sunday 14th October from the Hastings, Bexhill, Eastbourne area's, either PM me or put a lift request on the events calender, i will check the requests regularly.   Come on Southern Pillys come and have a day out with us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

it seems to me that there cant be any pillys down south this thread as been up over a week and only one pilly responded or may be its to cold for them cant say us southern softies havent tried arranging any thing to get peeps to gether                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

I've started a new thread on events and rideout forum to try and generate some interest in this event.   See if that sparks up any interest Ermm.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption