Donnington ?

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2012 07:01:22 by simontk78 | Go to original / last post
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

In: stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is anyone driving to Donny this Sunday ? If so and u have a spare seat, I could do with a lift ? I will pay 40p per mile AND pay for your entry ticket.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3751                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

simontk wish I lived that way I would take you.  But with that offer Im sure you will be on the way to donnie very soon mate                                                                                                                                                                              
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

Thanx JP                                                                                                                                                                              
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

AND also thanx to u Sandi, the link IS usefull !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Y W Simon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I would love to go but cant afford it!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will keep my ears open simon promise                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Superb weekends racing.... fab weather .. woo hoo Big smile.... big smiles .... and seeing Stells and Spesh.....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

Cheers GG thanx 4 that ................ Espesh as I didn't make it, lol. Please note, I AM laughing.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1140 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption