dodgy contacts

36 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2018 22:03:53 by NotPhilMitchell | Go to original / last post
Zedbiker's Profile
Zedbiker

In: South Molton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have been contacted through the communicator by a woman called "stumpy123" who is obviously not genuine. I will block her but I just wanted to know if I should be letting the moderators know or forwarding the PM to them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Thanks they have been dealt with.   Just to remind everybody, if you get any pms that start your spider senses twitching like this one DO NOT reply to them report it to the Mods immediately :)   BJ x                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

i  got  2   from stumpy 123 . i  thought  it  was someone i had spoken to  at  kiss 2                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol Buzz ... if they offer to love you longtime its just a dream lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Stumpy123 managed to message loads of folk but her profile has now been disabled, thanks everyone for letting us know Thumbs Up

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

So she doesnt really want to be with me and do all the nice things she said Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nope sorry JP,think her bedroom would be a bit too crowded for me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Well I'm gutted. Am I the only one she didn't message. Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, she gotta draw the line somewhere, SimonTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

And there was I pondering if I should set up a fake email address and reverse troll them ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

PML ta for the 'laugh-out-loud' moment you lads have just given me LOL   Does anyone know why MEN don't do the same thing, or maybe they do and I'm like Simon, mail-less lol                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Its only women that do it cus thay think we are only interested in 1 thing.                                                                                                                                                                              
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

BIKES!                                                                                                                                                                             
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

Mind you, what worried me was that Stumpy contacted me Confused

I know I look like my dad, but still .... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

none  taken   bj  ..                                                                                                                                                                                  
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Buzz $100 .............................                                                                                                                                                                             
Annie C's Profile
Annie C

In: Manchester

that's very generous of you Jackie!!!!

need to have a word with CW about sorting out the new price list thenLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

well i must say she looked rather hot LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awwww I didnt get a shout either....ok I need buy some oil of ulay lol

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Its only women that do it cus thay think we are only interested in 1 thing.   Not ALL women JP.   (most men usually are lol)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5996 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption