East Anglia Autumn Weekender

56 Posts | Latest reply on 03/11/2012 17:09:28 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

howdy folks , i am having  a week~end {friday afternoon to late sunday} 26~28th of October 2012 , BBQ , ride out , sleep over , 10 pin bowling , live music, lots of real ale , halloween charity {Sudden.Infant.Death} event in deepest Essex, any fancy comming ?????????????? Handshake we could hold this as "the east anglia october meet"
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Damm right we're interested mic!!  Confirm booking for double roomThumbs Up..   Rideout with lots of twisties?Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

well it is essex , they dont know what a straight road is , even the romans got it wrong LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Put my name down for this one bro Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

ok sis , will get the pub crawl sorted out and music booked , and then post it on events x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got family in Essex, so may well be able to make this, keep us posted

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ah Mr Motorcycle Enthusiast i am at the Southport Charity do that weekend sorry

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

nae worries petal , enjoy yourself, and will do boss                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

This description ticks so many boxes. Will have to check feasibility but I'm interested.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

does it involve tents? oh, essex, just up the road.                                                                                                                                                                               
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

You know you can't wait to try the tent again xj..                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I think with a few alterations to the tent it's re-use may become a viable option. I think if i cut the sides out and replaced them with something a bit more substantial, like say ..... Brick. Remove the roof and swapped it for something more rugged like slate. Took the sleeping compartment and expanded it to include a lounge, kitchen, dining room, bedroom and a BATHROOM then camping in my tent would be no problem. Although due to it's weight it may be awkward to get on the bike so i may have to pitch it in my garden and travel to rallies from there.
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

room in the garden for a few small tents xj , unless you fancy sleeping on an airbed in simon`s room                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Have you heard me snore? Simon will garrotte me before the end of the first night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Xj you haven't heard simon snore LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

think ive been luck to have missed that , Big smile , might be cos i still had ringing in my ears from the bike
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mic, why not pop this on the events calendar, you may find more people interested in this Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

will pop it on tuesday , trying ta sort things out , £25 for a lane 10 pin bowling , 6 people for an hour , etc, still getting , pub crawl and music sorted                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done you!!! I'll keep my eye on the events calendar Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

ok sis , Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption