help please

5 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2012 19:02:57 by harry worth | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

right before anyone says anything i am not a pathetic female who cant do her own bike but i was wondering if there was a knight in shiny tin foil who would come and give me a hand putting my plugs in.no its not the plugs thats the problem its the lifting off of the tank airbox etc etc etc that im struggling with cos of the weight etc.im just a small weakling EmbarrassedEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi, what bike is it, cus you might not need to lift these off :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

its a zzr1100Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You do need to remove these bits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8u_IW3JWaA

Can you not just ride the bike until the tank is practically empty and then remove it once it's that much lighter?
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

That appears to explain it well enough apart from releasing the 2 pipe clips on air intake stubs which allow you to move stubs out of the way a bit and make life a lot easier to remove/ replace air box.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption