ChildLine Guitar Challenge Fundraiser 2012

7 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2012 22:42:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On Sunday 14th October I will be taking myself, a guitar, lead and strap to the Richo Arena in Coventry for the ChildLine Rocks Guitar challenge fundraiser:
 http://www.planetrock.com/events/childline-rocks1/the-great-childline-rocks-guitar-challenge/

The idea is to raise funds for ChildLine and attempt an official world record for the most guitar amplifiers used simultaneously. (we'll only be using tiddlers). My fund raising efforts could do with a boost and any donations would be received most gratefully. Thanks in anticipation of your generosity. 

For any wishing to make a donation, you can do so online using this link to my justgiving fundraising page here:
http://www.justgiving.com/Pete-Dawkins Thank you. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Nice one Pete, good luck Thumbs Up   it may help if you say Suzi Perry will be compering it Wink     http://www.planetrock.com/events/childline-rocks1/the-g...-challenge                                                                                                                                                                              
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

Thanks Sandi.
Suzi Perry's attendance certainly won't hurt. She's not getting my number though, not even if she begs.. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL I don't blame ya, I wouldn't give her mine.                                                                                                                                                                              
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

LOL Lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

Just noticed I typed Richo Arena! Lol! I meant Ricoh, of course.
Pilly pod! Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

BUMPing this up for Pete!

If he plays his guitar as fab as he rides his bike, then it will be brilliant!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4023 seconds. There are 1473 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption