house warming bbq

89 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2007 14:13:55 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I was well behaved last night Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dam were you feeling i'll again mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

lol No had kids with me mate.Thanks for a great day Jen,kids had a great time.& big thanks to Bluesbiker for the lift mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

shame u couldnt come fbk,u would a seen a rare thing-oggy,behaving ( Wink ) thanx to everyone for coming,it was great,and for cleaning up the mess this morning! i havnt had any complaints from neighbours -yet! x
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thanks for a brill night mate and the neighbours haven't complained yet cos they haven't plucked up the courage!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Dont forget the Halloween (fancy dress ) party at my place Jen,you got to come down for that one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

if i can,i will mate. x                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

it was a really good night, thanks for having us. x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thanks for havin me n liam yesterday hun was a good day
 Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am sooooooo glad u managed to get here rc and liam! was brill to see u!  Thumbs Up  kids want to know when i'm havin the next one!!!!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Great do jen. Everyone had a fab time And wot a comfy sofa that was! Pity about the toilet traffic though eh oggy!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thanks to tony for pickin us up at the station.... and bigmac for bringin us home Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

them lights are too bright as well Blue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Did i complain? It was soooooooo bright though. Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

In: derby

Thanks for a great afternoon Jen just wish I could've stopped a bit longer. Sounds as though you all had a really good night.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

No, actually!! It was like new street station were i was sleeping! or not sleeping. Disapprove LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL Thanks to James for giving up his bed for me Heart and for covering up certain parts of his posters too LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

thanks jen for a good bbq,sorry had to leave so early!nice to meet diff peeps and put faces to the silly namesTongueabsolutely knackered now just back from ride out and pub,missing me bed.i can lie there and pretend im on a beach being a starfish or something(god am i going strange??????)hope 2 c u all soon love tony xx no oggy thats not for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only like front gardening lol!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey bluesbiker dude good to meet you as i passed by oggy's place on sat mate but mate f--k you look like eddie from bottom i aint kidding either .   hope the rest of you motley bunch had a good time as well .....   i hope next party after the 1st of sept i'll be there sillly sting and all LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

II'll take that as a compliment fbk as i'm a real fan. Nice to meet you to matey! should of come down was good fun.
catch yer next time though!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1046 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption