house warming bbq

89 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2007 14:13:55 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oooh i'm really lookin forward to this!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

me too,dont forget pools out so the kids may need there swimmers! or spare clothes!! c u and ur mate and kids 2moz lula. and u and ur kids notso....x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im still not sure if a i can make it jen hun Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Can I bring me speedo's??? esp if eclips is coming along LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I think fbk was trying on speedos earlier if my answer phone message was anything to go by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

oggy,u could always borrow some of charlies mate (hes gonna kill me 4 that!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL Jen ,Di I got the same message off him LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

witchiest sorry I cant make it as i am in blackpool sunday I know i asked if i could some but forgot I had plans.   Would of been nice to meet some of the ladies that have winked at me at your housewarming BBQ                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

thats ok koj,i'm sure u will meet them another time!    di,oggy,does this mean the silly stringer of norfolk is going to arrive with his speedos??!!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

I can't wait to see this... he he he                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

look forward to seeing you all, im only up the rd , so ill see yer about 5   boom                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

yes, and i'll be able to check to see if you are male... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I dont know JenConfused Lula I am definately male,& that can be confirmed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

i still feel the need to check... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I stand up when I pee LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

is that your only proof? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I know girls who stand up to pee, that's no proof :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

So do I Daytona LOL think theres been plenty of confirmation already
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im comin jen wooohooooo lol cya in a bit hun xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey jen your braver than me haveing all those kids there plus there childern as well hun LOL just hope you kept a close eye on those two ruff looking kids oggy and di as they will act up .....LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1016 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption