house warming bbq

89 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2007 14:13:55 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

am having a house warming bbq on sat 25th august if anyone would like to come? am hoping oggy will help cook,but havin seen his last bbq,i may light it,cus i dont need a bonfire!!! there is a lawn to pitch tents on and space to sleep if needed! di,ur bed is booked,james can go in with charlie!!
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thumbs Up
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

dont think I can make it Jen,think I got the kids that weekend Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u could always bring em mate cus my 4 will be here,although i realise its quite a way to come.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

dont think i can do then either as week b4 is rc,s charity do and week after is nite out in derby too soz hunny                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I would Jen but got no car at the moment & I dont think I can fit the both on the bike LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'd like to come if i can? Thumbs Up Nice to meet some of you guys and catch up with a couple. could even go a get oggy if he's up for it. I'm a field engineer, so i knock those sort of miles up daily. Just say the word Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i would like to join you guys as i think it is time for me to meet some of you.   Can I come witchiest please please                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i cant make it bettyboop charity day the week b4 lol

im on my hols that week jen soz hun

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

bluesbiker and kingofjungle,u are both welcome! as long as u can cope with kids u will be fine! shame rc and bb,but am sure we'll get 2gether soon.xTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I love kids!Hug I couldn't eat two tho!!!Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

will be good to meet sum more new mates! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

there are a few peeps coming,am making it an afternoon bbq so that those with kiddies can come,gonna have the pool out and waterslide so be prepared to get wet!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Jen can't get online at the moment so can you please just let me know who wants to come on Sat. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I'd better stay indoors away from the pool then. wouldn't want to get me suit of Armour rusty! never know when it's gonna be needed! Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'm going to do my best to get there Jen.Got girls that weekend too & they've said they'd love to come along & help all the other kids wreck your new house.Oops sorry play with all the other kids I mean LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ooh, as I have to be in the Mallory Park area the next morning for the racing, I may well come along too.

Thanks Jen.

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oh Jen what can I say after the couple of meetings we have had I am gutted that I can't make this week end.   Have a fab time everyone and i will just have to wait to see the pictures to see what I am missing.   May even have to just keep txting you from my cold tent on a soggy rally field, well thats if I can see the keys, umm beer does funny things to ones eyesight at night.   Take care have fun                                                                                                                                                                                 
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Have a great time jen Thumbs Up sorry I can’t be there Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i'm back,aol have let me !!  does this mean it'll be me and di and a few blokes then? those who want to come can u pm me so i can let u know where to come!! and so i know a rough idea how much food i will need!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6090 seconds. There are 782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption