Olivers Mount Scarborough Racing 15-16 Sept

29 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2012 18:40:02 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

A last chance this year to see some racing on the UK's most challenging road circuit   See bikes and sidecars racing at close quarters on a track not much wider than a garden path in places   The previous meeting at Olivers Mount in Scarborough was electrifying   Great spectator vantage points so close to the action you could almost reach out and touch the riders ( pics on events 21/22 July, "Cock o the North" )   Get your names down folks for a not to be missed, never forgotten experience                                                                                                                                                                               
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have my ticket, including paddock, and wouldn't miss this

Bring it

Thumbs Up

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Nice one Emma Thumbs Up   I knew we could count on you Wink   Lets just hope it's as good as the last one eh ? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

B.U.M.P                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Di and I will be there too Emz. Sponsor a road racer Paul Owen and havnt got to see him race this year yet - so gotta be there. Be nice to see you and Emma there with any luck. Will give you a ring Emma when we get there. We dont need tickets in advance do we - am a sponsor so should get some access with any luck. See you both there                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Bandito you would need to get tickets from your rider                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

Hey Bandito,

So looking forward to seeing you there, what a treat.
Last time we got tickets at the gate, no problem.
I only bought mine in advance this time so I could check out the paddock, which I've never done before.

Emm xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Thanx Bill - will have a word with him - he might get me some freebees lol. Emm - the treat will be all mine - be lovely to see you there                                                                                                                                                                               
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

Hi folks,

I will be there on the Sunday, but in the car, but at least I will get to see the racing.  

Been a while since I was there last, but I doubt its changed.   

I just love climbing up Cardiac Hill!  Why can't they make the steps even heights? sometimes I need a step ladder to get up one of them. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

LOL Barbara,  I know exactly what you mean.

I will PM you with my number so we don't miss you,

x                                                                                                                                                                             
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

Looking forward to meeting some of you in person, and you're welcome to put your gear in my car if you want. 

Think my son is coming along as well, will do him good.                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

See you there Barbara - I have Emmas number so will be in touch with her when we get there. Lets hope for some decent weather                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

This is on the events calendar also (same date) Confused    Listed as :-   Gold Cup Road Race - N.Yorks   Anyone wanting to meet up with other BMers Approve   I will be there at 11.30 (approx) at the "Meer hairpin" Smile (watching sidecar practice Wink)   Any alternative suggestions for a meeting place Ermm    Can be posted here in the forum Handshake   Or you can PM me your MOB number and I'll be in touch on the day Thumbs Up   Looks like we should have a good turnout Big smile   Lets hope the weather is kind to us Cool                                                                                                                                                                               
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

Supposed to be a bit cloudy and around 17 degrees but hey its Oliver's Mount, its always a bit chilly up there. 

Been there when we couldn't tell if it was foggy or just low cloud lol. 

Emzed - glad someone else likes  the sidecars. Dave used to race one and wanted to do it again with me as passenger, yeh right I'm not that stupid.  Good to watch though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

It'll be good to see you there Barbara Thumbs Up    I'm a confirmed sidecar freak Geek   You don't have to be mad to race an outfit Ermm   But it can help Wacko   Outfit riders will race in conditions that solo riders won't Wink   So if it's a bit "foggy" at least we'll get to see "some" racing  LOL   The July meeting was held in glorious sunshine both days Big smile   Same again please, weather gods Approve                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will be there at 11.30 (approx) at the "Meer hairpin"   Is that on the saturday or sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

That'll be BOTH days XK Wink   A plan has "evolved" to hold a "mini" gathering at my place Saturday night Approve   Friday night is available for those wanting to get here early and set up Big smile   Setting off from my place about 10.30 am Approve   We should all be back from the racing by 7 pm at the latest Thumbs Up   So it'll be Barby on and Party on Party Beer   Room in the garden for a few tents (maybe a dozen) Smile   And "some" indoor space on a first come first served basis Ermm   PM me if you're coming so I can make your "reservation" LOL   Sunday breakfast courtesy of the butty van Thumbs Up   Then back to Scarborough about 10.30 am for round two Cool                                                                                                                                                                                     
big zed's Profile
big zed

In: lincoln

I can't go on Sunday now thanks to work not letting me swap a shift but im off up for the day on sat if anybody needs a ride up let me know pillion seat is spare, i shall be going from Lincoln over humber bridge beverley brid etc if not maybe see ya up there :-)
Eight's Profile
Eight

I hope you all have a great time this weekend, I'm sure you shall.

My plans have changed so I won't be there, sadly.

Enjoy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

As I mentioned in the chat room last night Ermm   Anyone wanting chicken on the barby Wacko   Does so entirely at their own risk Approve   I will not be responsible for any "iffy" tummy's on Sunday Sick   So folks, you have been warned Wink   Suffice to say I'll not be partaking of any thankyou Disapprove   But you are welcome to cook whatever you fancy Thumbs Up   Party on Big smile Party Beer                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption