NW ride to the KISS2 rally

37 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2012 20:56:02 by Fatbob16 | Go to original / last post
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Anyone fancy some company on the run to KISS rally from NW or North Wales. Going Fri or Sat depending on work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

renamed title. Please try to keep titles accurate folks, especially organising runs to the rally. We don't want topics like this distracting from the main KISS rally one.

Thanks!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Thanx Matt, sorry wasn't thinking.                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we will be going down M6 from manchester on Friday morning m8   Noddy                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Thanx Noddy - sorry looks like its going to be Sat morn now - this work thing dont half get in the way sometimes lol. Hope to see you there Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

In: Crewe

Hi Bandito, what time are you thinking of going? I'm undecided whether to go after work or early Sat morning.
I take it you've been before so it'd be easier to chase after you, lol.
Rob                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Hi Rob - hows you maty - hope you enjoyed Barmouth. Early sat morn is good for us - hope we can go together and no aint been before so we can get lost together lol. Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Hi Rob - hows you maty - hope you enjoyed Barmouth. Early sat morn is good for us - hope we can go together and no aint been before so we can get lost together lol. Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

ooops lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

That sounds like a great idea, we'll sort something out, and yes Barmouth was good.                                                                                                                                                                             
RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

That sounds like a great idea, we'll sort something out, and yes Barmouth was good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Great Rob we are looking foward to that and be nice to have some company, dont know about you chasing after us, we have got a lumbering fat bob lol. See you are thinking of going to Builth No Bull rally, am thinking of going there myself now instead of Thunder in the Glens cos there are more of us nutty BM ers going to that one. If you are deff going what day you thinking of, could make a convoy hahahahha. Di said yorkies are on her lol.
RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

I've booked the day off, so I'm going Friday, make a long weekend of it.mid morning, but open to suggestions, I love biscuit and raison yorkies.
Where are you coming from? Well arrange some where to meet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Hi Rob. That will work out great - Di (gf) is going away to sunnier climes on fri morn so can meet you between 9.30 - 10.30. I am in Wrexham so can meet you anywhere on the way, in Wrexham or Oswestry depending which way you are going. Will pm my mobile no to you so we can have a chat about it and get in touch if we have a prob on the way etc. Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Rider10 (John) from Whitchuch is also going and would like to ride down together - that ok with you. Will make final arrangements over the phone to save any confusion - text me when you get a mo and I will ring you back to start to sort something. You should have my no by pm anytime ...................now lol Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Was hoping to ride down Friday afternoon from Preston, if anyone is over that way?

Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Hi Shawy. A few of us are meeting up about 9.30 in Wrexnham and picking more up on the way if that is any good to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Thanks bandito but i can't get away that early, other commitments I,m afraid :( will see you there I'm sure :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Hope to see you there then, safe journey Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Bandito, I'm in Runcorn looking to travel Friday am if you have room :-)

Ian                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9680 seconds. There are 1356 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption