Hi there!

15 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2012 18:46:50 by Stuke | Go to original / last post
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everybody (it's doctor nick) you will either get it or not! (ok am mad!)

How you all doin out there? Im Stu and I met some of the group in the lakes last month, when I was asking them to listen to my knew biker song 'Two Wheel Gypsy' (hint! hint!) and I enjoyed the conversation and had a good laugh, so I was encouraged to join the Match.

Not been around the bike seen for years!

Not good at doin the chat room thing, as you might as well go to bed and wait for a reply!

Cheers! Stu
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi Stu, a great big welcome to the madhouse LOL    It's nice to see you on here Approve   It was great to meet you in the Lakes Thumbs Up   I guess we must've made an impression on you Wacko   Keep an eye out for events and meets in your area Wink   I look forward to meeting up with you again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Stu!! Ayup chuck.
Great to meet you at the Old Dungeon Ghyll & great to see you on here. Thumbs Up   Look forward to seeing you around.   Some of us who were at Langdale last month are doing another weekend in the Yorkshire Dales.....look for the 'Dent in the Dales' thread if you fancy it                                                                                                                                                                              
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

Yes am sure we will collide at some point!Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

Hey! Minnie great to see you again, sounds like yer doin ok! The dales thread sounds interesting, will have to check when it is.

I have been up to the old every weekend since tis my spiritual home!

Will keep in touch ATB Stu

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi Stu, good to see you on here, it was good to meet you when we were up there, liked the song you played, must get it down loaded. hope to meet you again at one of the gatherings.                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

Hi Sweeny great to hear from you, hope your keeping well, and that I enjoyed meeting you all at the ODG and had a good laugh too!
Yes hope to colide again sometime soon!                                                                                                                                                                               
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Hi and welcome Stu enjoy the site and hope to catch you at an event soon Good luck with the biking songs and your website Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

Thanks Roo tis good to be here it will help me keep my mind off things!

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Now then Stuke.
See you at Dent?
And when yer getting a bike Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

Hi Steve good to hear from you, hope yer doin ok!
Dent is a possibility depends on funds, the bike will happen, but not sure when as am having some probs at the moment. 

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

Hey thanks thanks for the welcome Kaycat!Thumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

your welcome x                                                                                                                                                                              
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

And so am I!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1015 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption