Thought it Polite to say Goodbye!!!!!

20 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2012 11:03:15 by ninja jan | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey guys and gals, just want to wish you all a very fond farewell!!! I am leaving BM so you can all cheer very loudly haha!!
I would like to thank everyone for the kindness and support that i have received throughout my time on BM, Thank You all very much XXX
To the very many true friends i have made....lurvs ya all big time and hope to stay in touch via other means, most of you have my number so please dont be strangers!!!!!!
Take care everyone and good luck to you all XXXXHug

P.S. All events i have arranged are now cancelled, sorry for inconvenience                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Sorry to see you go, but somehow I don't think many of us have seen the last of you! (And that's meant in a nice way, btw)
Hug

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

Hey chick why u going ?ive only spoke briefly but ur sound lass hope u ok hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

You obviously have your reasons for leaving Ermm   It's a shame that you are going Disapprove   BM will be a little poorer in your absence Unhappy   But I wish you well for the future wherever you are Thumbs Up   I hope the bike is back to it's best now Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Sorry to hear that Wenders, you was the first BM'er that I met at the Rock and Bike show, Bloody good first impression I must have left! You seemed a sound Gal to me and I'm shocked you feel it's time to move on Unhappy You take care now.   Tel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

WendersExclamationShocked   You can't go...think of my slapcount, it will nosedive...   Our loss - gonna miss uBroken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

what can i say....utterly gobsmacked.........!!!Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Wendy I don't know what has happened for you decide to leave BM. But I am sure it is a good reason. You are one of the good people I have connected with and will surely be missed very much by me and many others.   Good luck with whatever direction you takeThumbs Up I owe you some hugs for your support when Mena was ill Hug. I thank you for that.   Try connecting up on facebookBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, I wasn't going to post on here for fear of making this any bigger than it already is, but I forbid it completely.  You are the most down-to-earth and straight person I have met on here.   If you do go ahead and leave despite strict instructions not to, you will be VERY sorely missed by me xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Totally agree with Boss Mom, couldn't have put it better xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Wenders, who is going to going to tackle to pompous, arrogant and downright nasty if you aren't here to put them in their place with a choice word or two?   All the cowardy custards need you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hear hear Min and Boss mum :>

Wenders, we need you girl Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Wendy what can i say,take care chuck you've got my numberCool xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sad to see you're leaving the site, hope to see you on the road somewhere, take care! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

We have not met, but from the limited contact we have had it does seem like you are one of the goodies, good luck with whatever direction your life takes you Thumbs Up

Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Gonna miss you on here and at the events hunni - but we are gonna stay in touch anyways arnt we ? Tried to call you will try again over the weekend. Hope alls ok Di and Martin                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Im good everyone and thanks for well wishes. Just takin a break, may see you all somewhere sometime, ya all take care xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hide she still here lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

who left the door open Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ninja jan's Profile
ninja jan

In: leeds

take care wends didnt know you long poppet . was it something i said hahahahaHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 280 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption