France

95 Posts | Latest reply on 15/09/2012 11:15:42 by old red | Go to original / last post
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

In: Walton on Thames
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If only sandi , if only                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

The Land Girl in me insists I will be staying in Blighty.  Good luck chaps.  Will be delivering daughter back to uni in Portsmouth so will watch out for enemy ships.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We needed someone to keep the home fires burning Thumbs Up    keep your eyes pealed, they be slippery little suckers Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Damn, hotel too, sadly no passport.. Just bought a bleedin tent now will have to get a passport. Maybe next year.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Def on that xj...Full sortie planned for May 17th 2013 departure.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

Carolerd350 dont worry to much about the ships but plz keep an eye open for the little Fokkers and the Japanese suicide pilots, nasty little men with banbanas on they heads oops that could cover half of Bikermatch lol, there could be spies in our midst.   Cheers S.L. Sparky DCM                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

they have bananas on their heads, why the cheeky little fokkers                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

xj u crack me up think u r suffering word blind bandanas bit like womens head scaves, the japs wear them not the fokker pilots as do harley bikers.   Remember xj if u want to stay in a hotel at the KISS u have to book up over the interweb cant just walk into premier lodge and ask for a room                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

have checked the weather for kiss and it don't look too bad so may be very very brave and actualy sleep in the tent, but only if i'm pissed enough.                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

Im sure u will, but it takes lots of practice so hope u have been practicing as much as we have.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1..Get drunk....
2.. Find tent...   3..Fall asleep.................simples...eek LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i think i may fall down on step 2. but i have a plan, i will take a photo of my tent and if i get too drunk i can show the photo to folk and ask if they have seen it, and where it is. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now thats a brilliant idea....LOL   But what if they are drunk too ?...lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Solar powered fairy lights xj, drape them all over your tent and hey presto!!....Fkd if it aint a sunny day though...                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

wot a good idea red maybe we should all try that one then poor xj will be well........up the creek without a paddle                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Xj  think we'll have to dress your tent up, so everyone will know it's yours Wink

Passport: still waiting Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

sleeping in a tent is going to be bad enough but i ain't sleeping in santas bloody grotto. fairy lights indeed.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahhh thats who you remind me of xj.......Father Christmas......and just as sweet LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

ho ho fekin ho                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

come on ppl this one is for france the kiss has pleenty threads of its own so clear off lol.   France or bust and who know where the road will take us next time.   Gotta go we being scrambled bandit over the white cliffs.   Chocks away sets flaps to full elavation and off we go                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption