new to site or just new to biking..

10 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2012 18:22:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hello to all.
hope you are enjoying the weather and the good days of bikiking ,coz this is what you get for at least 10 days a year lol..if you are new to either the site or biking then youre just like me .trying to get like minded people on here to chat as we are all in the same boat ..share experiences ,give tips ,basically gettting to know other bikers as we are a community after all..
dobby..
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

yes and the good weather is always when i'm on 12 hour nights, like just now, probably persist down next week when i have a week off.                                                                                                                                                                             
flying flea's Profile
flying flea

In: southampton

VFR800AJ Tell me about it, i work 12hr nights and its always sunny on my 3 nights but come my days off rain. grr off mon tue and wed this week and guess what rain is planned. will it ever be dry enough to enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site dobby and flyingflea...Just get some decent wet weather gear you lot and enjoy the bike...Or change to 9-5 and hope for the bestLOL..                                                                                                                                                                                 
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

No can do 9-5  would lose too much money............then i would have to sell the bike......the car......... or the wife.   mmmmmmmm  !!!!!!  wonder which one ?                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine

direct access booked for end of month .time to start polishing the zzr up.lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Nice one andy, all the best with that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Chin up Andy......I know you can do it!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So wots the result, Andy?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption