What made you want to rip somebodies head off today?

61 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2012 10:06:02 by JP | Go to original / last post
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bloody employment agencies! I was woken at 5:05 this morning by a phone call from an agency asking if I'm available to go into work this morning at 6.00 am! Angry This really hacked me off as they know dam well I'm working the late shift for another agency this week. Fortunatly I was too knackered to grab the phone in time and only found out what they wanted through voice mail, if I'd actually answered it I don't think I'd be working for that agency any longer!!! Now I'm too wound up to get back to sleep hence I'm taking it out on here!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And breathe......................Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

can definitely sympathise with you there centurion..got messed about by agencies for 6 months between steady jobs,drove me round the bend....my excuse anyway!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hey chill, i'd sooner be woken up with too much work, than being kept awake worrying about no work   The sun is shining and its a wonderful day Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

yee it is RoughieBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
shaunzx10r's Profile
shaunzx10r

In: winsford

got a guy at work i want to hurt every day total tit
with little man syndrome.but hey carmmmmmmmaAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

The T##t at on a forecourt  today who parked his car blocking me in as i was filling up... he obviously forgot to switch his brain on ....Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

irrational,insanely,green and deadly jealousy,just that and nowt else..                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Anybody who is a 'Cebrity something'  ie  NO your not a Celebrity chef'  your a F****n chef !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   or is it just me ??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A rider allowing his pillion to just wear trousers and flat shoes, no protection... idiot grrrr Angry...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

coming back dowm A1M today,eejit in blacked out range rover belching burning oil smoke(not a diesel ,no!),who decided the fast lane was his by birthright,so no signals ,just tried to drift into the side of me and passenger without looking.hope you shit your trews....next time i will get close enough for a steel tipped boot i hope....tosser.at least his engine won't be around much longer.....kofkof...Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytonanancy's Profile
Daytonanancy

In: Hornchurch

Not strictly today but did involve a Range Rover driver.  Enjoying a nice sunny day ride out with hubby, mooching back home, Range Rover driver coming the other way on a B road, decides to swerve across the white line for no reason other than to scare hubby and make him swerve to avoid - c*** thought it was funny.  Good job hubby expects such retarded behaviour and was far enough over on his side of the road not to have to move to much or too violently - what is wrong with people!!!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd be very tempted to turn round and follow the twat. I wonder how funny he would find it to see his car 'visited'?Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Wassup with the random rant thread? Aint it good enuough for yous lot? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

Being told to take a chill pill Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytonanancy's Profile
Daytonanancy

In: Hornchurch

People telling me what I should think - I'm all growned up I get to choose what I want to think thank youCensored                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

People being self righteous and holier than thou on public forums. See the thread about protective motorcycle clothing. lol

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Cator, you wanted to rip someone's head off for that? Unhappy Wow, I'm glad I'm not close enough to you lol I like my head where it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

rip my own head off actually..stupid brain never sends 'think 'message before rattling off stupid and ill considered stuff to people ...so sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

No today but every time i go into a petrol station and the person in front of me who PARKS on the frigging pump and does there FRIGGING shopping in the attached supermarket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and breathe                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 277 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption