Cadwell Evening 6th August

3 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2012 10:58:00 by YZFJohn | Go to original / last post
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Poped my Cadwell Cherry last Monday.Went with the view of not going round quick but just getting as much knee down as possible. Not every thing went to plan, I got my knee down on nearly every bend but ended up going round like a bat out of hell!PhotobucketI had 2 mates with me on R1's, One dropped it at the second bend in the trees section and the second high sided out of the 'S' before the 'S' at 'The Mountain', went down the track on his face and was taken for an overnight stay in hospital.Not to let anything dampen the spirits I went out for another session on my own! lol.  A full set of photo's can be seen here:                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great photo's John........Well done!!! I'm glad you managed to do this!!! Know this was something we'd talked about you wanting to do!! Let me know if your planning to do more. Would love to come and watch you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Hi Ellie,
I would love to do it again tomorrow but usual - funds.

The evening only cost me £39 + half tank of fuel (Bike went up in a Van) so is a very cheep track time (had 3 x 20min sessions, could have had 4 but due to me mate being took to hospital).  The downside is the low sun can be awkward in the evening.

On the bucket list next year is to start working around all the British Tracks so Snetterton will be first on the agenda.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1125 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption