Rock Bike fest at Squires riding from over the Border

8 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2012 00:14:46 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, anyone want to meet up for the ride to Squires this weekend? I'm heading down past Gretna - then A66 to join the A1.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Woo hoo ...there's a Katie on the way Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hugmwaaaaaaah Alice xxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

See you there Girls Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

sorry i wont be at this one so go for itParty iv got to go to the piping live glasgow Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Same here guys and gals ,going to glesga green, plus someonesexy is joining me ...errr not jim lol. have good time, next time x                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Aww BobKat. Can't believe I'm heading North and you're heading South!

Am spending my time with a load of pipes and kilts (am sure that's a euphemism for something). Oh, and EMDEE will, I am sure, prise me out of the bar at some point.

Have a good time and ride safe.

X

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Have a great weekend Riggy, I'll look oooot for you on the way there and back xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 943 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption