Breast cancer charity day

92 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2012 02:42:58 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its getting closer to Amazing Amanda's charity day... Hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bumpety Bump, for my Soul Sis..                   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                  Amazing Amanda xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The generosity of BM folk never ceases to amaze me, more stuff coming tomorrow from some fabby folks... Many many thanks, Hugs...xx ....and just had a phone call to say more prizes are on their way to mine for the Charity.... Warms the cockles does that... Huge hugs xxx  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad to hear it's going so well Jen!

:welldone:

.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww thank you PB darlin, its unbelievable, brings a few tears i can tell you, and im still in awe of your outstanding  personal Mosaic, plus the other two also that you have kindly donated !!!                        Massive thank you's and huge hugs too xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Huge Thank You to Shelleygirl and Loner for coming from Birmingham to bring some wonderful models for Amanda's charity event,Smile... just great to see you both and Shelley's Son too..Big hugs and love to you all...HugHugHug.xxx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

23rd November 2012   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3759                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not long to this now..... Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

not long to go now....... good news ive now finished all my radiotherapy and all my injections woop woop.... happy days xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hugand lots of them Amanda darlin      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thank you sweetie big big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

less than a week to go omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi Amanda, hope you are feeling better now the treatments are finished Hug   23rd Nov for the charity event http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3759                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hiya sandi

im feeling loads better thank you, now looking forward to weekends charity event as its the friday and the saturday ooohhhhh busy busy lol xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's today folks!   Fingers crossed that tomorrow's weather isn't too bad.   If you're in the neighbourhood get yourself to this event and have a brill time and please give Amanda a hug from me.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

awwww thanks sandi will see u soon take care sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

update thank you to everyone who came to the charity event jen was fab to meet you at last me darlin....
the count so far is we have raised £2,300!!!! and still more to come we are over the moon
once again a big thank you to everyone 
i love you all
Amanda xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was a brilliant day Amanda darlin...Everyone was so generous and kind..... Wow what a fabulous amout has been raised already, with more to come, it gladdens the heart does that ...Well done to all the lovely folk who contibuted to this..... But my highlight was finally meeting you !!!! Bless you Amazing Amanda, and big thanks from me for allowing me to share in your  Charity....Huge hugs to yourself and your lovely family darlin....HugHug xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Wow! that's a brill total, well done Amanda and all the others who helped make the day a success, you're all brill' Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thank you xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption