Club MSV trackday 27/9/2012

45 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2012 15:14:25 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

£67.50 for a novice trackday, I would have thought there would be a load of takers for this?......anyone interested or going we need to confirm places or they will not hold the reservation much longer....pm me & I will send you details of how to book
cheers Ian                                                                                                                                                                              
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Would love to attend Ian, But will only be back from Germany a week and no holidays left :( plus lack of funds lol Have a great time everyone :-D:[                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Can you add your name to the list please? ThanksConfirmed - Noddy1Ian Churchlow - non BMBig Bri Britsingle & friend Alan turkington - non BM Rooster roo Maybe - Emzed (need t see if I can borrow a bike for the day Wink) Ian Pickford - non BM Bikerpete 123 Joe Wright - non BM cw                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Come on guys we need a few more for this please Thumbs Up

Can you add your name to the list please? Thanks
Confirmed - 

Noddy1
Ian Churchlow - non BM
Big Bri
Britsingle & friend
Rooster roo

Maybe -

Emzed (need t see if I can borrow a bike for the day Wink)
Ian Pickford - non BM
cw

cw's Profile
cw

Come on guys we need a few more for this please Thumbs Up Can you add your name to the list please? ThanksConfirmed - Noddy1Ian Churchlow - non BMBig Bri Britsingle & friend Rooster roo cw Maybe - Emzed (need t see if I can borrow a bike for the day Wink) Ian Pickford - non BM                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Dont think I have the right bike or could meet the dB limit for this one may just come along to watch                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Good one JP, what are you like with a camera?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Noddy it's nearly as good as my slow turning on a trail bike lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Come on guys we need a few more for this please Thumbs Up

Can you add your name to the list please? Thanks
Confirmed -

Noddy1
Ian Churchlow - non BM
Big Bri
Britsingle & friend
cw

Maybe -

Emzed (need t see if I can borrow a bike for the day Wink)
Ian Pickford - non BM
Sussex Suzi

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Now if cw is going i'm tempted. well someones got to show him how to get rid of those HUGE thick chicked strips lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Now that's throwing the gauntlet down..........I'm pretty sure you can show him how its done CW.........I've never seen HUGE chicken strips on TT100's before tho! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

back to the top LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

ok Spesh i've pick the gauntlet up so you better be there now.   (hoping he can't make it ) Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Sorry guys an gals I'm going to have to pass on this for various reasons Unhappy   Can you add your name to the list please? ThanksConfirmed - Noddy1Ian Churchlow - non BMBig Bri Britsingle & friend cw Maybe - Ian Pickford - non BM Sussex Suzi                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

No more takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Sorry Noddy I'm not going to be able to come.
1 the beemer don't fit in the van oops
2 Got the extra cost of running my new race bike at Donny this weekend.
If your planning one for later this year or early next year, keep me mind ok. Alan
cw's Profile
cw

and i through you was going to give me a lesson Spesh. Oh well just have to call you chickhen (phew)                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Weather looks like it is going to be ok Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Britsingle has had to drop out due to an accident.....hope you are back on your feet soon M8 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me going, looking forward to it..... with camera to tell the tale lolol.. LOL lol...         Get well soon Britsingle...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 938 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption