What lesson did you learn today?

73 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2012 12:27:18 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You cannot burn the candle both ends !!Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Don't go to your best friends (who is also your next door neighbour) get lashed up, stagger home then decide to go into "Chat" for the first time... Wtf?!

Embarrassed

LOL

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Shame I missed it Wink   Would you like to try again Ermm   Always need "entertainment" in chat LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Not to wipe down wet bike with dry polish cloth now very dusy bike                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

what lesson??? that patience is it's own reward....nearex has found house she likes ,full speed ahead...sorted and peace will return to 31.soon my friends soon.....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

lesson today....just when you think things couldn't get better.....well i'm damned....they just did .....xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

One step at a time.....literally in my case...Unhappy..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Aww Jen Hug's   Is it yer "daft foot" again Disapprove   Never mind sweetie Big smile   We'll organise a "sedan chair" to ferry you about at KISS Wink   Then you can wave "Royally" from it Approve   At your adoring subjects Thumbs Up   Queen Jen LOL         oops, sorry your majesty Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Off with your head Sir...                       LOL hmmm carried around sounds fun...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

As long as you don't get carried away Jen lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

when you are  sure you are right, stick to your guns,  it will win in the end.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

never underestimate the power of a woman....xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

learn today? if you want no peace and quiet,join farce book.....thank you everybody who tried to get me to join in ,but not my sort of thing...bared my soul a few times on here ,but to be microscoped...NO TA!!                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

that  my  cub  scouts   badge i  earned back  in  1973 (ish) for  wiring  a  plug   is  now  null and  void.    never attempt  such  a  foolish  act  on a  building  site  cuz  your  extension lead  will  be  confiscated by the  HSE . Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I learned that making jam sandwiches whilst under the influence of a rather divine red wine, means that some jam may end up on the light switches!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha PB... LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that stress gives me even worse headaches than chocolate and knocks me out for most of the next day  !!

will have to give them both up Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Buzz ? extension lead will be confiscated by the HSE . Unhappy Dont think thay can its theft thay have the right to cut the plug off to stop you using it. when we get a full inspection if there is a problem thay just put do not use stickers on items thats faulty thay can take stuff away as evidence for prosecution
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

learn today...an extraordinary thrill knowing i'm gonna change someone's life...........and no ,not another contract killing....hahahahahaha xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Never to take people for granted                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1221 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption