What lesson did you learn today?

73 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2012 12:27:18 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

lesson learned today,that i have all the emotional stability of an earthquake and simply cannot handle situations that make me even slightly jealous,for whatever reason......dammit.Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

lesson no.2,shut up and give my arse a chance too.Huglove is a many splattered thing .hahahahahahaa xx
anges sombres's Profile
anges sombres

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Trust is unconditional                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

always look after number one,and be careful not to step in number two.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

A bird in the hand shits on yer wrist.

I am getting far too cynical in my dotage                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

always take the bloody map....eejit!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

also,castle donington racetrack needs for signs up.....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

sleeping in the car most of the way home from the rock un bike when BossMom is driving is not good for my health I now have a bad back my legs hurt and stiff neck as well as my bad shoulder                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Some riders don't like twisties !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

that i have a jealous streak a mile wide,but can control it better if i concentrate hard enough.                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

If you want something doing ...Do it yourself ..!Censored                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

lesson?don't engage fingers to keyboards without engaging brain first,not to insult people with so much more intelligence than you're ever going to be capable of.....Sickthe list is endless,and all compressed into one short evening,and one very long sleepless night.....the day will feel even longer i'm sure.i apologise .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That age really is a number after all....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

what did i learn today?that a lonely eejit is a scared eejit too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

don`t stall at a right hand stopped turn that has a downhill slope and nearly drop it!!!!!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can choose your friends but not your family.... :(

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

if you go to thruxton ,take sun cream and umbrella....sorry hun....xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

ALWAYS check your rear view in a mirror  !!! See LOL thread !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

as in mirror ,signal, manouver....hmmm?                                                                                                                                                                             
RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

In: Crewe

to much back brake is not good, crash bobbins are worth there weight in gold. :(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8589 seconds. There are 1440 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption