What lesson did you learn today?

73 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2012 12:27:18 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Freebooter's Profile
Freebooter

In: Skye
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A newly painted tank and a tank bag SHOULD go together without any problems. Thing is, being out of the bike scene for a few years, forgot to check what might be stuck to the magnets BEFORE I put it on. Guess I had better book it in for another respray after the lumps go down from banging my head against a wall. What an a**e!                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Quite an expensive lesson Freebooter Cry   But one you'll never forget Wink   Better luck next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

no matter how much someone hurts us, it is never ok to  try and hurt them back..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

That's a very profound, mature and compassionate viewpoint Rad Approve   I applaud and admire the sentiment Clap   And if it's a "lesson learned" then it's a valuable one Thumbs Up       BTW   I like your blues riffs on youtube  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sometimes it's more painful after the surgery                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Being a security guard - NEVER lose the master keys Thumbs Down Embarrassed

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

When folks try to do you a Favour it appears it benefits them moreConfused                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

people have a tendency to be selfish Confused

( did i learn that today or a long time ago ? )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You're never as fit as you think you are!                                                                                                                                                                             
Freebooter's Profile
Freebooter

In: Skye

You learn something everyday, and forget twice as much.

X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

That sometimes I am just too nice and people take the "p".....wrong move...no miss nice Beanz anymore...............                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

you can never be "too nice" beanz........ some other people can be ba$tards and take advantage but that shouldnt change YOU!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I agree Debs Thumbs Up   It's nice to be nice Approve   The more you give the more you get Approve   I LOVE "giving" Hug   I love my BM friends Heart Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

that i can cut and paste the smilies Tongue Wink Cry Big smile LOL Dead Embarrassed Confused Clap Angry Ouch Star Shocked Sleepy Unhappy Approve Cool Clown Evil Smile Disapprove Stern Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Down Geek Ermm Question Pinch Heart Broken Heart Wacko Pig Hug Censored Ying Yang Nuke Exclamation Lamp Sick Party Beer Handshake

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

SickDrinking all the plum juice after steaming them for pies was maybe not the best thing for my bowels LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Not good Alice Thumbs Down   drinking too much water makes you wee way too much                                                                                                                                                                              
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

alice and roughie remind me not to go out riding with you 2 unless you wearing nappies                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

learn today?that a 94 tiger fully loaded with camping gear for two weeks and me weaves all over the motorway lanes at 110 -120!!!hahahahahahahaha...............eep!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

goodbyes just become more painful as times go on................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

don`t put up with it do something about it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 659 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption