Olympics

73 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2012 00:09:05 by Sweeny Todd | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm with Alice Embarrassed  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm loving the tv access to all these obscure sports this year...well done beeb Thumbs Up  (Archery not too good in the lycra bottom ratings though LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It is very sad to see all the empty seats which were apparently bought up by fat cat companies who can't even be bothered to use them now whilst genuine sports fans could not get any tickets at all.

Greed and selfishness win again.
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

All I'll say is come on team GB :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was looking for telly tubbies....... was most disappointed.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bizarrely I wasn't sent a ticket - despite being one of the millions of taxpayers that had to sub this corporate elitist school sports day.

I don't watch TV so I've no clue about who is doing well or not. I can scarcely contain my indifference.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm really enjoying the Olympics. But then again i love to watch and play sport. (don't really watch tv otherwise) I thought the opening ceremony was hilariously eccentric, very British, and very Aquarian. But really, why wheel out Macca for every event? He makes my blood boil.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't like Macca either - I get every impression he's quite a mean-spirited person.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

been better if just had Macca play and get rid of all the sporting stuff.                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I like Little Chef's Olympic Breakfasts!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Hee hee, Tel LOL

Enjoying the enthusiasm that is the women's football ... Captained by Casey Stoney !!! Hmm is it a pseudonym ???!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Alice, please finish what your eating, it's starting to bug me! What is it a Scone or a Donut maybe?   Have you noticed I have food on the brain?                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Totally agree about Macca, he annoys me. bout time he put his microphone away. I'm loving it though, COME ON TEAM GB!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Tel.....its one of gingerjen's fabby coconut buns that she brought to the pilly day LOL .Unfortunately they're incredibly moreish  and on offer in Morrisons 2 packs £2 !!!Now where did I put me stretchy waistbandsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha Alice, nowt wrong with your waist, it was fine when i saw it on Sunday love lol.... ..Its one of those everlasting cakes lolol..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

'it was fine when i saw it on Sunday love lol.... ..'   how far away was you Jen? LOL   Only Joking Alice, no offence intended.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was sat opposite Alice lolol... cheeky person lolol.. funny though Tel...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Cheeky bugger LOL

Now get back to those Olympics !!! Well done GB ladies...thro to quarter finals Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For the ladies that were leering over the lycra clad bottoms, did you see this?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/9440391/Londo...viral.html   Put me right off me breakfast.                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Ewww ChilliD! thats awful, not remotely attractive                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption