Calne this weekend?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2012 00:37:13 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone want to meet up Saturday, or am I Billy no mates again?                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

I'm meeting up with an old biker mate from Salisbury so I won't be a billy no mates this weekend after all!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

If anyone wants to tag along I'll be leaving early morning about 8.45, via A43/A34/A420/M4/A3102. So now the Police know my route they can get them damn Camera vans out again! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Tel, that's an early start for most BMers, you may like to put a destination /venue, and time, so folk know WHERE to meet you?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

not me when sun is out im up and riding by 6am wooohooo.wud love to come tel but i got to work sat morn till 1pm Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's on the calendar, thanks to davy22   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2690                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

zzrbabe42, I'm an early riser too (time wise) I think 6 in the Morning is the best time of day! Thanks for the Link SandiWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

3rd time of trying to post this   Y W Tel Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i have the weekend booked off from work as was going up to scotland so looking around to see what to do as everyone from the scotland trip is going home today and others not coming coz of weather lol 

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Well had a really good day, met some old mates, had a few laughs and got home in one piece.   Just what Biking's about...   shame I didn't bump into other BM folk though!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

19 people had their name down for this event, did any of you take any photos? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

I went to Scotland in the end as probable the last long weekend i will have free for a while glad you had a good time though                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 423 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption