Mock 'hen do'!

9 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2012 22:57:22 by allison_2011 | Go to original / last post
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Saturday nights are just not the same any more! 

We don't know about the rest of you girls but Allison_2011 and I are a bit fed up with a lack of 'fizz' lately.

We have decided to throw a mock hen do - just for the heck of it!

Date October the 6th.

We are open to suggestions as to where (north of England - because that's where we live though please)...

Over to you ladies! Give us a town or city to paint pink/red/black (all three if you like).                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Hey guys, anyone want to gate crash with a stag night; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

A joint "hen" & "stag" dooo, now there is a thought!! it also happens to be my 21st birthday on that date too!!                                                                                                                                                                               
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Well Ive lived in "Normy" two years in october. Never even been over the doorstep of a pub here, never mind painted it any kind of colour !!!  Count me in anyways Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

after chatting  with Allison tonight i'll be up for it too  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Ok girlies thats 4 of us so far, Chattycathy and Caroline have also said they would be up for this....                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Ok - so let's pep this up a bit ...

My suggestion would be Halifax (I have room for a few of us in beds, on sofa and floor etc). There are several bnb's around too.
I know my way around there - good places to eat and there is a pub on every corner...

Invites are going out Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Halifax sounds good if there's room for one more... I might even have my own hotel and taxi not far away if i ask nicely lol.. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

nice one guzzi.xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption