Gift Vouchers

7 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2012 22:21:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've been working for the same company for the last ten years now and I have been given £250 in Bonusbond gift vouchers for long service :D. I know where I can spend them but I have no idea on what, new bicycle, tools, aftershave, holiday, sports equpiment, the list is endless. I just can't seem to make my mind up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooooo it  just  has to be a holiday in the sun , get away from all this rubbish weather Bluey Thumbs Up...                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

I agree with Jen Thumbs Up but you could put all your ideas in a hat and pull one out..... no cheating lol.  Let us know what you decide Smile   Or if you're still undecided, pass the money to me, I'll have no problems spending it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shoes spring to mind.........Thumbs UpLOL lmho... x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A holiday would be nice, but I have no one to go with :(, It could take ages for me to decide what to buy...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Buy a round at the KISS rallyBeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would but they are vouchers! If it was cash it would have been spent already lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption