Name Change... Should I?

23 Posts | Latest reply on 29/07/2012 23:42:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Bit of a dilemma..... when joining the site and racking my brain to come up with my BM name I really stretched my imagination and called myself after the new mobile phone I'd got... no prizes for guessing which one! I've now changed my phone to a Samsung... should I ask Matt to change my BM name?!  Confused   Note to BBZ... I don't want any suggestions for any other names ta very much! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

OOH and I thought when I saw the the title of the thread Ermm   That you were thinkin o getting hitched LOL   Nar leave it hon it suits ya Thumbs Up   Sweet n juicy and growing wild Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Think u shud leave it as Emzed says suits you sir lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Oooh zed I didn't realise the title might be read like that lol....   Jackie, I'm having an identity crisis Confused, I feel fake LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

bb,don't do it,these sort of things play havoc with my ....um....begins with m .....as per emzed ,keep it please,nil confusimum.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Blackberry dont do it hunny!!!!!! The name is soooooooo you, suits you and we all lurvs our little BB xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Good job you didnt get a nokia lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Stay just as you are BB Thumbs Up  (my little ol brain can't cope with change !!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I know you didn't want a comment but you so knew you'd get one.   So depending on how up to date you are new name could be Galaxy SII or Galaxy SIII or as you may want to be nostalgic maybe Motorola "Brick" would be more appropriate. Ouch   Seriously, why change? We know you as BB or Blackberry and that should stay.   Note to Matt "don't let her change unless she make a whole new profile" LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

I could think of some,.........LOLLOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Sweet n juicy and growing wild - er Wink     Watch out BBZ  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

plzzzz don't change you'll throw the whole flippin universe       out of sync...hehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

blacksungberry.......erm?....                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

If I were you bkr Ermm    I'd be keeping out of  BB's way for a while Approve   Just sit back and watch what happens to BBZ Wink   Remember, she DID  "warn"  him LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

oooh chocolate gateaux strikes again is it ?LOLLOL     still don't know who won that one......round two...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Emzed, she only put that coz she knew dam well I would respond and she wanted me to. LOL   She's a sheep in wolfs clothing.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

oooh goshLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Ha ha BBZ...just tried getting in before you did!   As for name changes.... ermmm bkr??!!!! Looks very similar to onabikeagainDave Wink   "sweet n juicy and growing wild"  I like that description zed Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Nah K.....Keep it as it is...Samsung won,t suit you..   Was thinking for meself maybe changing to old greyish..                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Nooooo

We love you as you are Hug

and, anyway, whatever you change it to, people will still call you BB LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 453 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption