whos doin what this weekend

47 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2012 13:25:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Brands hatch for me. ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Rideout to Barmouth on sunday for fish n chips and/or ice cream wooohooooo meeting ponderosa cafe at 1pm for anyone who wants to come along!!!!!!!! Tis on forums and will be on events page asap!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I like the sound of that Wenders.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Riding down to Portsmouth today   Vlad! ya could have told me sooner, I'd have bagged a lift Wink I wished.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Deffo Stafford Bike show as looks as weather is on the up,  hope to meet up with Peeps around there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Guy Martin is going to be at the Stafford Bike show at some point this weekend!                                                                                                                                                                              
shaunzx10r's Profile
shaunzx10r

In: winsford

hopefully going up pandarossa for dinner then out and about
round wales                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Goin' over to Hawes for some cheese. Dont ask, just read the relevant thread in the Events and Ride-outs section. And whatever you do, don't insult the cheese, I did, but I think I got away with it!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

maybe daft question but whoooos guy martin??????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

TT Rider and Superbikes ...x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

me ,absolute diddly squat it seems......................Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Same here Jinx, sadly my ride out tomorrow has had to be cancelled.   Oh well, forecast says nice day so I can get the sun lounger out and top up my tan. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Tomorrow morning I am seing a beautiful BM lady arnt I Riggy!! So looking forward to seing you my love.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
ManxyT's Profile
ManxyT

In: Northampton

Hi Folks,
New to BM & this Forum 'thing' so hope this is right place but like the sound of doing something this weekend.  I've heard about Sooty's Custom Bike Show at the King Billy Pub in Northampton on Sunday but just clocked the Billing Bike Fest on this thread.  Guess I could even do both as I live locally.  Would be cool if someone else was going to either?

Cheers!
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi Shaunzx10r, some of us will be at the ponderosa on sunday around lunch time then off to Barmouth ( see Wenders ride out)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

scarborough races on sunday. first time for *@? years                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nothing, thanks to the weather dictating...grrr..                                                                                                                                                                             
JedEvs's Profile
JedEvs

In: Leeds

Down to the HannoverPub in Leeds 12 tonight to see the Band " 3 days Lost"

Live Music, beer n the Bike Club! Nowt better.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

might go rivington in the morning as im working at 3 so cant do the barmouth run                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I got 'pillynapped' this morning and ended up doing a run to Richmond,  Leyburn(mmm, nice icecream), Hawes (mmm, nice cheese) , then on through the Buttertubs  to the Tan hill pub(mmm, nice beer), and back to the A1  via Barnard Castle and home again!

Fab weather!!!!!Big smile
Fab ride!!!!Big smile
Fab day!!!!Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 454 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption