whos doin what this weekend

47 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2012 13:25:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
popeyeuk0's Profile
popeyeuk0

In: solihull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well nobody wants to talk to me pm so I thought I would start a thread. So what are ya plans this weekend friday 20th                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

BSB at Brands hatch my main choice, if not Billing Aquadrome bike show for a while, or the Silverstone Classic (great Rock bands), or go to Hockenheim for work. Spoilt for choice! Tel                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Popeye, I didn't get a PM from you,  so I couldn't reply Big smile   Saturday: If I'm exceptionally lucky I may get a pillion ride Big smile    Sunday: If it doesn't Censored rain again I may be able to get the gardens sorted, grass cut.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Scootabooting in Fort WilliamBig smile...and maybe the oddBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

Popeye, like Sandi, I didn't get a pm from you either, boo hoo Cry

I've just checked out the racing at Olivers Mount and I'm gonna head up there with my hound, Claude.

What you gonna do, Popeye?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hoping to get out with the Boss see some of her family                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Popeyeuk0, if you had sent me a pm i would of answered Thumbs Up Cant stand ignorant people!!!!
Ok matey, we have the first Wrexham meet tonight, and im going to arrange something for this weekend, maybe BBQ at Petrolheads, Bagillt, North Wales or a ride out to Barmouth for fish n chips n ice cream, so, when we have decided on where and when, you are more than welcome to come along ok mate!!!! Weather forecast good for wales saturday and sunday. Watch out on events threads for where we decide to go, you're only an hour from me so not too far for ya Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Working as usual Cry

popeyeuk0's Profile
popeyeuk0

Cool thanks for replies.sorry if i have not pmed ya yet i will get round to it i promise. anyone been to the felixtowe gog before.                                                                                                                                                                             
popeyeuk0's Profile
popeyeuk0

gig even                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Grubs mcc rally in Tamworth as well as a dinner gallery opening (gotta support your friends) and house sitiing, gonna be a lot of travelling this weekend for me!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

im going the triple header at mfn woooohoooo PartyPartyBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hoping to have a little tootle out on me trike, not sure where yet, done sunny stratford last weekend.
Cant do anymore than 40 mile max due to pain in me leggie Cry so looks like its 20 miles out of coventry and 20 miles back                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My CBT expires next Thursday, so got to do my CBT again on Sunday Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I have no idea what im doing but everything listed sounds good can I do it all I wonder                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Stoke Bike Show Free entry , may do this                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey mandy i might pop along to that after mfn sunday morn looks good Thumbs Up might see you there hunBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like a possibility for me too :)                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

hopefully ride out to Barmouth                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Riding down to Portsmouth today, then overnight ferry to Caen and a long weekend riding round Normandy                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 463 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption