Hartford Marina, St Ives, Cambs.

10 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2012 14:31:47 by crashbobbins | Go to original / last post
crashbobbins's Profile
crashbobbins

In: Newmarket
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, weatherman says no rain today (not sure if I believe him) so am planning to meet up with a few mates around 8pm if anyone would like to join us? Maybe a shortish ride out afterwards? Cheers, Dave.                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

I should be down there, be coming down from Wittering via the Abbots Ripton road (loads of twisties in case u don't know it), drooling already.                                                                                                                                                                              
crashbobbins's Profile
crashbobbins

I know it very well John! Used to live in Chatteris and was an HGV Instructor in Peterborough. Also know Wittering as am ex-RAF although I was never based there. ;-) Come over and say hello, will be wearing leathers as per photo                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

mmmmm, maybe I will put my leathers on then! Wink

pmsl. LOL

I will see you there mate - Bright Blue Thundercat as per my Photo's.

YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Managed to meet up with Dave, a surprising few bikers turned up.                                                                                                                                                                              
crashbobbins's Profile
crashbobbins

Nice to meet you John (as short lived as it was ;)) also surprising how early everyone left, I reckon the black clouds put people off tonight :(                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

You 2 coming out to play on this one? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3500   Come on John...You know you wanna....                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

BTW Dave....I'm Dave too and ex R.A.F!!   Strange old world innit....That means you've gotta come too!                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Hi Dave (Crashbobbins), I think the black clouds put a lot of people off.  I had a fun ride back but found 90% of my dash bulbs were out, going to replace with multi directional LED's.

Sorry Dave (OldRed) I am up Beverley on a Rideout that Day and then BSB Cadwell on the way back on the following Day.
crashbobbins's Profile
crashbobbins

gonna be a tough one that Dave, am driving back from Italy the day before so will have to see how the timing works out......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption