Wiould You Camp in November??

11 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2012 06:44:38 by wenders | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey my lovelies, have been asked to arrange a Halloween/Bonfire/Fancy Dress party for 3rd Nov 2012. Would people want to camp or do you want Hotel????? Please give me your opinions/preferences and will see what i can do.
Camping and hotel option aswell i suppose, let me know please.
Without BM members input into what they require at an event its very difficult to please people, so please give some ideas as to what the masses prefer and desire, thank you Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Big P.S. Keep it clean ok!!!!!! Im watching!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

whereabouts we talking wenders?norf,sarf or midlands?cumbria in november,no .                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

As jinx says where ? would like to go but with the money and being off work it then may be skint hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

wenders lady i have done, on Sumo Die Hard Camp, but inside would be better lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Warm HotelErmm.   or crawling into my little tent that is already full of water, teeth achattering, nodding off for 10 minutes then needing a wee, crawl out trip over guide ropes, pee myself and having to lay in my sleeping bag all Night wide awake..   Been there done that..and I'm probably not the only one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hey wenders,sounds a good idea, camping,hotel...either or... what about finding a bunkhouse again?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sounds like me viking. hav'nt done it for years. dont fancy it now and certainly not in the middle of winter. i'd even have to think hard about going out on the bike then. why struggle and suffer when there's other ways to do things. just shows what the age thing does to you. - and i hate it.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

camping in november sounds perfect                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Some of you are making the "assumption" that the weather will be inclement Ermm   But it is often the case that the weather is better at that time of year than it is right now Wink (not raining is a good start Thumbs Up)   So don't write off camping Thumbs Up   But bunkhouse's or bothy's are always a good substitute Approve   Spartan but civilized Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hey thanks folks, have arranged this now and booked pub and dj, its in Wrexham at same place we have our weekly meet, Turf Pub right in front of wrexham football ground. Its deffo Nov 3rd, final arrangements to be arranged soon, I'll sort them this week, plenty of hotels in Wrexham, going to go around them wednesday and try get a deal for group booking so will let you all know. Camping too i think quite close so you will have both options okies. I will sort all details this week, just a wee prob at mo i gotta deal with, but will get back to you all. We are hopefully going to attend a round table bonfire and fireworks display before going to pub to party til ungodly hours, but, as said will put deffo info up asap and add to events. Looking to ba about £3 per head for pub to pay for DJ, would be good to know if people want to have buffet at pub or sort own food out??? Buffet at pub would push price up to around £6 per person, sorry folks cant do everything for free. Landlord has no worries with us ordering food in from a take awy, pizza etc if peeps prefer. We aim to please so carry on with your ideas please, buffet or take away????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1204 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption