Thursday 12th july ride over to Raven cafe bike night

7 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2012 15:59:20 by Rider10 | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone wanting to come along to Raven Cafe, Whitchurch this thursday 12th july please do so. Myself and Pedskull will be meeting at The Turf Pub Wrexham (Pub at wrexham football ground) at 5 pm to ride over to raven for coffee, food and a nosey about, leaving the Turf at about 5.45pm. If your bored and its not raining, either meet us at The Turf or see you at the raven ok, thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Blimey Wenders, this will be the third reply to your posts today.... I live in Whitchurch so I will be at The Raven myself on the 12th anyway... I have also added an announcement in the events calendar informing members of the regular Thursday night bike meet.... Lets introduce each other next thursday... Shall I carry a rolled up newspaper or wear a carnation for you to spot me... hahaha... See folks there...
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Rider10 You will spot wenders easy she will be the one wearing a black binbag Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think you'll find it's a pink bin bag                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

JP best start ducking now ya bugger lol hahahehehehe
Most deffo pink Bossmom lol
Rider10, im just like my pics, no hiding me sorry, and, prob will be wearing something pink, that you can see ok. Cant miss pedskull he rather a big lad and im no dwarf, will look out for you but your best bet is saying hello to me, sorry but so often on here people dont look like their pics!!!! Be good to meet you matey, but if tis piddling down will be giving it a miss ok                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Nice ride over and was pleasently suprised by the amount of bikes there. Have loaded pics onto raven nights on events page.
Big, big, huge congratulations and awesome respect for Chatty Cathy, after only passing her test wednesday Cathy rode over on her 600 suzi, well chuffed Cathy hun xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Wenders was good to see you and Pedskull in Wrexham Turf and later Raven Cafe meet, and to meet Chathy Cathy and others to have a chin wag.... Raven is my local so was pleased to see a large crowd there so you now know how popular the place is... well, with my Wednesdays (Turf) and Thurs (Raven) now sorted out I am looking for more meets to fill up my week, daytime or evening no matter... just hoping we get a little sun for rest of summer....lol... Will now go and try to find those piccies you said were on the Raven site.... lol  xxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 929 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption