Clwyd kustom night

7 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2012 23:03:09 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This wednesday(11/7) at the Petrolheads cafe, Bagillt.

Short notice i know, but i only just spotted it.

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

hmmm interesting !!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you go on this:-

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kustom-Nite/199128473440204

Fliers there

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i might be going here was planning the piper then there is a bikers pub in Wrexham so i am all crazed up deciding where to go lol, maybe quick spin to piper off to Wrexham and back to Bagillt for a nice roundish trip teeeee heeee

its a good cafe the petrol heads you can write yer name on the wall (i love grafitti)

and they do a nice all day breakfast, bacon baps etc

the turf in wrexham is on 18th (oops) a senior moment
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Kustom Nite is a good show. They used to hold it around the corner from my house at my local........... Most convenient.

Yep agree about Petrolheads, the friday bike nights a goodun too.

Haha convenience!! I'm in for 10 and work is 10 mins from the caf Big smile

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

coming over with a few mates prob as they said they will be going this Wednesday

so see u there                                                                                                                                                                                
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

nice and bust down at the petrol heads a good run out and a good run back nice to meet you triumph :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 832 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption