R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo

112 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2007 13:31:07 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Embarrassed

storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

was it a tent quake BB ???????? pmsl                   Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

summit shook lol i think it was skins when he saw the puppies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

what can i say .................he loved my puppies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeh and skins liked the TONSIL exspodition the long way round pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dont know what ya mean broom lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

skins was a very busy boy, playin with puppies had a bounce had his tonsils tickled but was his fancy?lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

bb behave lol you was just as bad swappin dna LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

so there bb lmao Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hey.. I like to keep busy....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah we no lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

to all who went to the R&B, you're a mad bunch of beautifull people and i can only thank you all for making the weekend what it was, (which was very jolly indeed)   even short term memory loss aint gonna wipe that weekend out, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Absolutely Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

glad u had a good time whoops n nice to see u bk on the boards Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Heres a link to some of the photos I took at the R n B guys and girlies its ok RC I left one or two off haha Mazza xxx http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/images/temp.../index.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Excellent pics Mazza! Thumbs Up    Any chance of adding names to faces?                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Hi Kwak well to be honest I emailed them to Matt and he did the rest so. But first 3 are RC, Di and MEEEEEEEEEE!!! The rest are all mixed up if anyone knows how to add names I will do it! Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

great pics maz hun xxxxxxxxxxx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

brill pics mazza!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Aaah, seems like only a lunchtime ago!! Nice one Maz. great pictures of great people. A few more of me than i'd like tho! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4839 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption