R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo

112 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2007 13:31:07 by RC | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This reminds me of rc on Thurs night!   I’m Not unber the alcohofluence of incohol as many theople pink i are!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lmao di i sooooooo dont remember even goin to the beer tent rofl LOL

how i got back to my tent thursday night is beyond me i couldnt even stand up... never mind walk lol LOL

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

she cant walk today either lmao!!!!!! talk about bow legged lmao !!! i was hopin to b in that posistion myself the weeknd but i was a gud boop lol lol lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

quate RC "lmao di i sooooooo dont remember even goin to the beer tent rofl " Thats because your still in denial about Geordie!! LMAO LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'm saying nothing! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

noooooooooo di u cant say owt cause u had ya gob full all weekend lmao LOL

any way skins looked after me friday cause i was Dead

and bb looked after all the men Evil SmileLOL

Di's Profile
Di

ShockedLOLEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

not like u to lost for words di lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

YOU ALL HAD A TOP TIME BY THE LOOK OF YA PICS  GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT, EVEN IF MOST OF YA CANT REMEMBER HAVING A GREAT TIME !!!!!!    

Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

YOU ALL HAD A TOP TIME BY THE LOOK OF YA PICS  GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT, EVEN IF MOST OF YA CANT REMEMBER HAVING A GREAT TIME !!!!!!    

Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

I keep getting flashbacks.. oh the memories.. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lmao most of my memories were mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

im sayin nowt lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol urs were very bouncy lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

LOL yep my own bouncy castle lol                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Well i have never been called that before...LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

first time for everything then aint there zebadee
 LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

BOING.............. BOING............. BOING...........................   Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

the whole ground was shakin , we thought there was a earthquake at ist but it was just rc boucing with her puppies lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 801 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption