Favourite sayings and Quotes..

1207 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2013 20:09:55 by Jackyan | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There are times when Quotes and sayings can help us to come to the right decision in our lives., and  some of them can give us something to think about when we feel all is lost, even the humourist ones too lol........x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't let the ba**ards grind you down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The ones who have nothing to loose are the ones you have to watch...                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

My grandma used to say ... Approve    When I was down or something had gone wrong  Ermm   "Never mind, it it won't always be dark at 7" Wacko   Didn't make sense then Confused   But now I'm a "grandad" I say it my grandkids LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your pesonality is who you are.. Your attitude depends who they are ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fortune Favours The Bold......

Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ask.. Believe.. Receive... Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

never greive a gully cat                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

veni vidi vici                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

"he was sweating like a scouser watching crimewatch"....my daughter's favourite!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ask not what BM can do for you, but rather, what you can do for BM.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Oooh XK Exclamation   That's a bit profound Shocked   I do agree though Thumbs Up   Excellent sentiment Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

my fav saying "its just pants" lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

(I stole it from JFK)                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

My grandmother's saying "every little helps said the old woman as she peed in the sea"                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Aye XK, but nice adaptation  to suit the site Big smile   Yeah Tim Wink   Mine too LOL   And I've "adopted" it now Wacko   Who said we "become" our parents and grandparents Confused     "Many a true word spoken in jest"     Is another favourite Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Breathe.. Love.. Be...                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

well maybe just one more couldn't hurt.(many applications for this expression,at your discretion)Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

as much use as a chocolate fireguard                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1244 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption