Pillion for a day

33 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2012 19:32:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Who would you take out as a pillion for the day. They can be from any time/place.   I would take Burt Munro (The Worlds fastest Indian) to see if he was really like Anthony Hopkins played him in the film.   inspirational guy at any rate.   wonder if he would be impressed with my bike ???                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

jeremy clarkson so i could shove him off at speed! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Katherine Jenkins so I could feel her ............ Oh I started to say that out loud                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Please don't do that, kwakgirl...there's enough shite on the roads as it is!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hmmmmmmmmmm oh so many haha, but only one at a time....Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves.

And id love to take that bloomin cameron man, Mr prime minister so i could do like kwakgirl and shove him off at high speed preferably on death road bolivia, well its a 1000ft drop so very messy hahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Vin Diesel..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmHeart ....shame hes gay!Cry

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Jon Bon Jovi.. goes without saying... but if Jon's busy I would settle for Eric or Alcide from True Blood.. actualy why pilly them.. they could all be my outriders... Mmmmmmm.. now there's a thought...                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

my secret friend,snuggliest pillion i ever had on board.............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would take the Hamster so's he could film Clarkson coming off Kwakgirls bike at Very High Speed!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hmmm hugh jackman,johnny depp,bill goldberg,steve austin yummy lol.
and to kick off the back well only person i can think of is will young cos hes so annoying

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Vin Diesel....yes I agree mmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Chesca Miles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d6ThOtMkI4 though I dont reckon I'd ever ride pillion behind her!                                                                                                                                                                              
X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

Have to be Guy Martin, after meeting him through a mutual friend and chatting about classic bikes and finding out he had raced with my dad too, he is one of the most down to earth racers I have met Smile
(and of course, he is quite yummy LOL)

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmichelle pfeifferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,ahem. she'd have to ask nicely though.hahahahahahahhahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Marianne Faithful Big smile   Yes NOW or anytime from her glorious past Approve   Wonderful wonderful woman Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh Em.... yes yes for sure... i still listen to "This is the evening of the day " ...X                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I'd also take Gingerjen Wink     If she brought her buns LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yayyyyy lmho... thank you Emzed... that will be a yes to the bun's then ...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Actually Jen, I've only ever had 1 of your buns Shocked   That was on me birthday though Big smile   So I suppose it counts double LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But ya had some Porky Pie lmho... which you thought was yummy........... Giggling x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption