Favourite Films

194 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2013 21:17:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

'Dog Soldiers'    you'll never go camping again. Excellent film though, squaddies vs werewolves.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ip Man ..... starring the wondrous Donnie Yen.

Bloody good martial arts film.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

apocalypse now,blade runner,easy rider,blues brothers,fresh fish(laurel and hardy),o god just one,can't do just one sorry!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Kelly's Heroes. Just love Odd Ball                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

shirley valentine..                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Donny Darko, Stardust, Shawshank Redemption, Brief Encounter ....i cant do one either Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Blade Runner 
You can't beat a bleak view of the future where it never seems to stop raining.

Helsbell's Profile
Helsbell

In: Peterborough

Sound track to Blade Runner is also superb Smile   Amelie....                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Shawshank Redemption, Matrix, anything with Tom Hanks Star                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Both 'Kill Bills'                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I have more than one favourite too but as I can't bleddy remember the titles of them I'll just say 'Buster' I watched that 3 times then bought the vid lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I watched Schindler's List again a couple of days ago. All the more poignant cos we were in Krakow last week & went to Auschwitz, Berkenau & Schindler's Factory....the ultimate horror movie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have too many favourite films to mention on one thread hence naming only one so far Big smile

Minnie, I was there too several years back, (tho' not in Krakow I was at Slovakian border in Lysa Polana in the Tatra Mountains) got loads of pics of Auschwitz and Birkenau, I was there when it was -20 and the snow and ice made it seem even more stark and empty....Poland is a fantastic place to explore.
I believe they filmed most of Schindler's List at Birkenau.....
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

"The boy in the striped pyjamas" another horror film of that ilk....cried buckets at the end!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

clueless alicia silverstone
totally hilarious

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

magic roundabout wicked film                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

war horse very good film                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

heartbreak ridge Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Blimey... how could you choose?

Hero - the most amazing cinematography ever

Breakfast at Tiffany's - the absolutely beautiful Audrey Hepburn singing Moon River, what more could you want?

Star wars - just love the imagination involved

Love actually - always makes me feel positive for the future...  I know, I know...  just a big softy  Embarrassed

The list goes on....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"The Buisiness "   Danny Dyer .....x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 316 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption