Please Vote for my lad !!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2012 19:18:21 by paneurojim | Go to original / last post
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My little boy has entered a contest to win a guitar as he's staring lessons soon. Please go to the link  Click on   Oxford William, then 'Vote Now'.   Thank you all,  I'll let you know how it goes. Could you please scroll through the photos on the link and Vote for my son. He's hoping to win a guitar that he needs to start lessons Thank you Oxford William, Click on his name, then 'Vote Now' http://apps.facebook.com/...e_entri...ies Thanks again                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well I think I've voted for him Mickey Confused   Best of luck anyway Thumbs Up   What guitar is he hoping to win ?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Done, see you soon hun

lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Voted.   Love his pic.   Good luck.                                                                                                                                                                                
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

is this "no strings attached"?, voted anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Voted Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany

Thank you thank you everyone. And Jinx57,  I'm hoping there are strings attached, 6 of them !!!! He's hoping to win a Gibson Epiphone Les Paul Junior.  He's been doing Bass this past year and will continue with that as well as electric 6 string.   If he becomes famous We'll owe you all gig tickets   lol LOL   He's lagging on votes,  so not looking good  unless some more people vote soon :(( Thanks again those that have Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Mickey I have voted and wish Oxford the best of luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Another vote for your son. Good luck and all the best.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Voted and Shared on FB too... hopefully if we all do it it might make am awesome guitar fall into your wee boys future.. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Done Thumbs Up

paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

that it doneStar                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption