'Peacock Rally West Fife MCC

9 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2012 23:29:03 by GreyGra | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BeerWest Fife MCC Peacock RallyParty From 06 July 2012 at 10:00 to 08 July 2012 at 18:00 This is the weekend before LGPAFO, Stirling.  It is a fantastic rally - it is pre book only - no exceptions, you can't pay at the gate.   All details for ordering tickets are on the events page   Anyone wanted to meet up to camp is very welcome Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Thanks for the calendar entry Kat   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2961                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Yeah I'm heading up for this. Last year was fantastic, apart from nearly getting sunstroke, and the rideout to St Andrews was great. See you there
Smile

GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

Surely there's more than three BMers going to this!! Or have i missed the introduction of some new scottish alcohol ban?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

For some reason, I thought this was in August...Damn, missed it this year, too late for money or tickets to get there now. I was really wanting to do this one again this year :(

Never mind Greygra, there will be a good Scottish contingent in attendance I expect. They may not have added themselves to the event page though...                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

well as am not long back iv let this one slip pastDisapprove      too late for tickets now    i was at this one last year it a grear rally

GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

Despite the crappy weather, this was excellent. One of the most friendly and fun rallies I've ever been to. Recommended to everyone for next year!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hiya Graham, I never saw you Unhappy it was a great weekend, the rain on saturday early on was a shocker Shocked sorry we never caught up Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

Next time katie, the season is far from over despite the rain..!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1007 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption