Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August

221 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2012 22:45:06 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

That was awesome...

I'm still a little bit zombie...

That is all!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Say Ten change that pic lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Another absolutely cracking weekend Thumbs Up   Fabulous people and grand weather Approve   Friday night's bands were excellent especially Cash Clap    I've uploaded some reminders of how good it was Wink   Hope they bring back some happy memories Big smile   A special thank you to Alice, for a sumptuous feast Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Another fantastic weekend. Thanks to everyone for a great time, lots of drinking and dancing, (party piece talent show was great on Saturday night)

Thanks Alice for the food on Saturday afternoon.Handshake

Glad you liked your bike JP Big smile 

Roll on K.I.S.S.Party                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

MY FIRST RALLY OVER ,BUT CAN"T WAIT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN AT KISS .THANK YOU ALICE FOR THE FAB FOOD .AND EVERY ONE WHO I MET FOR THE FIRST TIME, FOR MAKEING ME FEEL SO WELCOME.GOD  HOPE MY BUSH WILL BE ALL RIGHT WITH OUT MELOLLOL BIGBig smile ANDHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

was lovely to meet you pilly seat Big smile and everyone else Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Enjoyed the weekend and the company, Baz and bike nearly better!!!!!!!! sorry if I was a prickly lady when first arriving, having a few issues but nothing to excuse my behaviour, so big sorry and hug to Alice, EmbarrassedXXBabs                                                                                                                                                                              
PatrickEggle's Profile
PatrickEggle

In: Lincoln

Hi All, just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone I met for a great weekend. My first BM rally and thouroughly enjoyed it, everyone was so friendly (even people who had met me previously at "Pick up a Pilly" Tongue), seriously had a ball and can't wait for KISS.   See you all again soon   Mike (PatrickEggle)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No need to apologise Barbara, I'll try and keep my monkey on a tighter leash next time and smack him if he plays tricks on someone!  Seems his boredom was at an all time high and he was up to mischief all over the place lol.   Mind you, it wasn't him who got caught trying to blow XK's chair back up!  (Sorry XK)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, he was too busy taping up my tent!Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perhaps we should transfer your slap count to him at the rally!  How many are you up to now?  Would need to avoid his dodgy shoulder though                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

what a lovely crowd of people, thanks to them who camped with me, didn't count how many but there were more then 30 tents, although i didn't manage to get you to Whitby on Saturday we still had a good ride which was rounded of with Alice's excellent afternoon party, see you at the Kiss
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

XK you always like to stand out from the crowd                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bill, I do remember someone saying your tent was full of custard powder lol. If there was crumble in there too you kept that quiet.

Was lovely to see Minnie and Turtle and manage to catch up with folk properly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

like to stand out from the crowd    ...says the guy wiv seaweed fer an earing!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

We were in cornwall I dressed as a local                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A local what?  How many in Cornwall walk around with seaweed around their ears!  Dipstick                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You always find sea weed around grockels                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

But I thought a "grockle" was an incomer or tourist Confused   So it's not a "native" Cornish thing Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah do you know what I am so glad I found all of you and count you all as very good friends (off now getting all sloppy)                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption