Forgot to introduce myself

13 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2012 12:53:13 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
boxercup's Profile
boxercup

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all on BM,

My name is Steve, I have been a member on here for about six weeks although this is the second time.
I have been riding bikes for well over 30 years and hate it when people refer to as a born again.
Well the last 2 years have been pretty tough for me after a period of illness and then undergoing Major Heart surgery, during this time I have not been able to do much riding.
Now I am on my way back to being able to ride my bike more and just did two weeks in the IOM at the TT.  I am now looking to meet up with others in the North West for ride outs.
Also If there are any females on here interested in me, please don't hesitate to make contact.

I wish you all happy safe riding.                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Hi Steve and welcome. Glad you're on the road to recovery. Check out the events pages, something for everyone there.
Happy and safe riding
Tim                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site Steve, friendly enough bunch on here, quite a few in the Manchester area,(ex Manc myself) should find yourself plenty to keep you occupied, check the events calender, & make sure you get your tickets for the BM K.I.S.S Rally-not to be missed!!!!
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup & welcome to BM Steve. Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
boxercup's Profile
boxercup

In: Manchester

Thank you all, nice to meet you.                                                                                                                                                                             
craig yamr1's Profile
craig yamr1

In: lancashire

hey boxercup welcome to bm mate and glad to hear your on the mend and in the saddle ,im northwest so drop us a pm mate ,we,ll go for a blast sometime Thumbs Upenjoy the site fella ...i am
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

hi how did you post your message ,i am new to but cant seem to be able to post a hello message on would be glad of some help sandra?                                                                                                                                                                             
craig yamr1's Profile
craig yamr1

In: lancashire

hi pilly go to the forum click on newbies and go to last page scroll down and you will see it says post reply same as ya did here ....easy peasy ...if i can do it ..anyone can.  enjoy the site and a warm welcomeSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Hi everyone. Been on bm for a while but didnt actually think of coming on here to find more like minded people. Im only just realising how much more the site has to offer other than finding 'Mr right'.lol.. Im up for going to kiss rally. So hopfully will get to no more then. And meet some of you.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi fantasia welcome to bm its all good fun bill                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi boxercup   Welcome to BM, It's nice to know you are recovering and it would be great to see you at some of the events.   Good luck Thumbs Up     Hi fantasia   Welcome to BMWink It's always nice to see a new face on the forums. I am sure you will have a good time here. There are lots of events and KISS is the main BM event of the year.Thumbs Up Also plenty of good people to meet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hiya and welcome back to the madhouse :)   If you have any questions just Prod a Mod, staff list link at the bottom of the page   BJ x                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption