Name Places - Truly!!!!!

64 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2012 15:23:36 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's also 'friendly' and 'shelf' near Halifax                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There's a mountain just south of Hay-on-Wye called....Lord Hereford's Knob!

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Passed by Wankum and Plopsa in Belgium on Tuesday (smirk smirk) LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wonder if folk get council tax rebates for living in these places????

Right, street names..... In York is my all time Favourite..... Whip-Ma-Whop-Ma  Gate,
and
 in a village near here is
 Nicky Nacky lane

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

As mentioned above Ireland has some crackers...Nobber & Muff being 2 of them..... btw did you know Muff has a diving club.......i kid u not!! lol www.muffdivingclub.ie  funny think is my work computer blocked it for vulgarity!!!! LMAO they offer scuba diving!   theres also.....   Glenswilly, Co donegal Ballybogey, Co Antrim Blackskull, Co Down Two Mile Boris, Co Offaly (i think) Gay Island, Fermanagh Black Repentance, co derry Dog Big, co donegal Termonfeckin, Co Louth Beaverstown, Co dublin MeAnus, Limerick Gammy, Tyrone Sluggary, Limerick                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

and just so show that politicians do have a sense of humour   Dull in Scotland has recently been twinned with Boring in Oregon!   feck you couldnt make it up!   http://news.stv.tv/tayside/304691-tiny-scots-village-du...wn-boring/                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Here are some names of bars in Japan. Apparently chosen because they sound British.Ermm   Bollocks Paradium   F*ck Yeah!   Labia   Bar Jerk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Theres Cockburnsmouth in scotland and on the way to knots end the other day i saw a Green Dicks Lane! and i can't remember where it was but i've seen a Butt hole lane.....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

pratts bottom in h.....................bugger can't remember now..but i passed it the other day..........somewhere(in mirror,eejit)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's on the North Downs, near Sevenoaks.   There's also Six Mile Bottom, near Cambridge.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

how bout  "slutshole lane in crapstone"LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

or cocking in fuckborough                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I googled that one ZZR and according to what it came up with that name isn't actually a place name, it was photoshopped, allegedly, on the internet and passed around.                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

oh the second one lol i was just scooting round the net and found it pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

great coxwell and little coxwell,between swindon and oxford

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lasses should make their way to the 'Cockyard', just west of Chapel-en-le-Frith, Derbys.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandy Balls in Hampshire! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Passed a signpost on the way to the Weardale rideout Ermm   Cockfeild LOL   I immediately thought of all the BM ladies rushing to a feild out there a "harvest" time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Same rideout in Weardale... Passed by a little ex mining village complete with mine still there to see twice.. twas called   Kill Hope   remind me not to move there...                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I want to live either in a house called Bastard Hall or a wee town called Pink Green                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption