meet up in south london/surrey/west kent area

41 Posts | Latest reply on 11/11/2012 09:55:52 by tuftyjohn | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Guzzi club meeting at the gliding club at Challock this Sunday, think its around 12.
And there an air show at Headcorn too...
Anyone else up for a run to either?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

eastbourne airshow this weekend also and its free 4 day event.                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon

wouldnt mind a run to the headcorn show andy. are you thinking of sunday or sat?                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

to anyone who is going to the chrome and cruisers show in sittingbourne on bank hol monday and wants to meet up locally beforehand,drop a post on this thread. will probably meet at starbucks in hooley at 100.00 ish see ya                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

BRIGHTON BURNUP SUN 9TH SEPTEMBER
WILL BE MEETING UP AT STARBUCKS IN HOOLEY AT 10.30 AND STOP TO PICK UP ANYONE ELSE AT PEASE POTTAGE SERVICES AT 10.00- - 11.30 ALL WELCOME ON THE RUN TO BRIGHTON                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

obviously i meant 11.00 - 11.30   doh!

Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'd love to come along to this, however i am having a bit of a birthday bash for my best friend on the saturday night, so a lot will depend on who crashes at mine and the foggy head the next morning. Cool   if i make it.... i make it ... if i don't have a great time Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

anybody going to chrome and cruisers at sittingbourne on monday?                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

In: Walton on Thames

xj just took a look at chrome and cruiser its close enough so think I'll be there maybe catch u there.                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

hi sprint,are you coming past this way....give me a call if you are and we can ride down together.....                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

if you wear yer hi-vis sprint, i wont miss you.                                                                                                                                                                              
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

Ok John will try an come past bout nine but will ring you b4 leaving.   Ok xj will wear hi vis just for you but you'll see more if you take them sun gegs off once in a while                                                                                                                                                                             
Tony Richardson's Profile
Tony Richardson

In: Redhill

Hi all

John suggested I use this forum to remind people of a couple of (fairly) local runs I've put on the events page.  

The next one is Fri 14th Sept at 10am meeting at Starbucks in Hooley (A23/M23 junction north of Redhill).  We'll leave at 10.30 and do about 130 miles heading for Loomies Bike Cafe in Petersfield.

The one after is on Sat 27th Oct for a two day trip to Belgium (Ypres) for a WW1 Battlefield tour.  Costs at the moment are £52 return on Eurotunnel,  and £60 for a twin room at Novotel Ieper (so £30 each if you wish to share).  That will be a 7.45am meet at Clacket Lane Services (northside).

Cheers.

Tony                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Sorry guys working this weekend. I suppose two weekends off in three months is enough. Have fun and catch y'all later.                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

BRIGHTON BURN UP hope fully be at starbucks hooley at 10.30 and meet outside burger king at 12.30 ish.                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

twin bumps :)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

you being rude? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

try again...is it working?                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

hoorah ...we have lift off                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 1756 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption